I. What is a Cookie?
Cookies are placed on devices (computer, smartphone, etc.) for the purpose of a website working properly, improving user experience, developing and optimizing the site, serving more relevant, interest-based advertising, providing an interesting and personalized website/app and advertising portfolio for visitors. tablets) are small bits of data placed on them.
Cookies help our website or mobile platforms remember your preferences. (For example, the information you enter when logging into our website, language, location and other preferences). Thus, when you visit our website or mobile applications, you do not need to re-enter the said information.
II. What kind of cookies do we keep on your devices and for what purpose do we process them?
|Website||Cookie||Description||Category of cookies||Usage time|
|https://www.deepwall.com/||_ym_visorc||It is allow session replay to work correctly.||Performance||30 minutes|
|https://www.deepwall.com/||_ym_isad||It is determine whether the user has ad blockers.||Analysis||48 hours|
|https://www.deepwall.com/||amplitude_id_*||It is use by amplitude for session tracking for analytical purposes.||Performance||10 years|
|https://www.deepwall.com/||dwToken||It is hold the user session for the session.||Performance||Session|
|https://www.deepwall.com/||dwToken2FA||It keeps the information whether the 2FA session is verified or not.||Performance||Session|
|https://www.deepwall.com/||_ga||It is used to distinguish users.||Analysis||2 years|
|https://www.deepwall.com/||_gid||It is used to distinguish users.||Analysis||24 hours|
|https://www.deepwall.com/||_gat||It is used to reduce the request rate.||Analysis||1 minute|
|https://www.deepwall.com/||_ym_d||It is record the date of the user's first site session.||Performance||1 year|
|https://www.deepwall.com/||_ym_uid||It is used to identify site users.||Analysis||1 year|
The purpose of using the cookies;
- Recognizing you when you sign in to use our services.
- To provide you with features, products and services that may be of interest to you, including information and promotions about our Services.
- To prevent fraudulent activities.
- Improving security.
We do not use the data we collect through cookies to identify you.
III. Processing and Transferring the Personal Data
Our company provides your personal data within the scope of the Law and other legislation:
- If Facebook, Google services can be used and you connect through this context, data is transferred as this information matches over the extensions of the specified social media platforms.
IV. Method and Legal Reason for processing of Personal Data
It is collected for the following legal reasons.
- for our company to fulfill its legal obligations,
- for the establishment, exercise or protection of a right,
- for the legitimate interests of our Company, provided that it does not harm your fundamental rights and freedoms.
- Establishment or execution of the user agreement
V. Your Rights under the Law
According to Article 11 of the Law, It is your right to apply to our Company for the following;
- Learning whether your personal data is processed or not,
- Requesting information about it if it has been processed,
- To learn the purpose of processing your personal data and whether they are used in accordance with the purpose,
- Knowing the third parties to whom it has been transferred in the country or abroad,
- Requesting correction if it is incomplete or incorrectly processed,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of your personal data within the framework of the conditions stipulated in Article 7 of the Law,
- Requesting notification of the actions taken in accordance with your rights in the form of correction, deletion and destruction mentioned above, to third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- Objecting to the emergence of a result against you by analyzing your processed personal data exclusively with automated systems,
- Requesting compensation for your damage in case you suffer damage due to unlawful processing of personal data
You can send your requests regarding the implementation of the Law and any questions regarding your personal data to TEKNASYON YAZILIM SANAYİ VE TİCARET A.Ş.. You can use following ways, Maslak Mah. Buyukdere Cad. Uso Center Plaza No:245 / 27 Sarıyer / İSTANBUL address (notary public, registered letter with return receipt, etc.) or email@example.com with a copy of the ID that identifies you.
VI. How do I control cookies?
Accepting cookies is not mandatory to use our website, but it gives you a better user experience. You can delete or block cookies, but in this case our website may not work properly.
If you adjust your browser, you will have to re-enter the information you provided each time you visit our website, and some services on the website may not work properly.
In addition, you can delete cookies through your browser or view the list and values of cookies stored in your browser. For detailed information about the cookie management functions of your browser, please click on the relevant link below and get information from your browser's website.
- Click to turn off Cookies managed by Google Analytics.
- Click to manage the personalized advertising experience provided by Google.
- Preferences in terms of cookies used by many companies for advertising activities can be managed through Your Online Choices.
- The settings menu of the mobile device can be used to manage Cookies via mobile devices.
For more detailed information about cookies, you can visit https://www.aboutcookies.org or https://www.youronlinechoices.eu/ or use the 'Privacy Badger' application (https://www.eff.org/en/privacybadger).